Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 104 - Going On 2 Years!


Well hey everyone! 
Hope everybody is having a rock out week there in the States or anywhere!

As far as Elder Stott goes. Things have been pretty great! I just got back from San Jose getting my last interview from President! It was so crazy because we talked about my whole mission and then set goals for the future. Crazy to think of what I'll be doing in 10 or 20 years! Good stuff there!

This week we helped a couple of different families move different furniture around everywhere. I feel like I have the back of an 80 year-old man now but that's all good, service is always worth it! 

We've been working hard to find new people and we're talking to everyone haha. I've ended up talking to the same people more than once, just finding them in the street! Haha and a couple of them have accpeted us to come back and teach them in their homes so we're stoked for that. 

I went on divisions for 2 days with an Elder here in San Ramon that is pretty.. interesting haha. He's pretty new in the mission and is just trying to figure-out why he's out here on the mission. I think I connect with him pretty good because he likes to talk about random stuff (really random haha) and I've been trying to be a better listener, so I guess it just works out great haha. We had a pretty good time. I think that I like to be with new missionaries so that I can try to give at least a little nugget of advice sometimes to help them out. I just do what I can to help :) 

Well this week we're headed back to San Jose for a hospital visit for my comp (he's fine, just getting a check-up) and then on Friday there's Consejo de Liderazgo so we head back to Chepe (San Jose) AGAIN. So lots of traveling. WHOOOOOO! Good stuff.

Today, if we have time, we're going to head to Volcan Arenal because it's pretty close to our area, so if we end up going, I'll make sure to take lots of pics! 

This Saturday, I'll hit my 2 year mark so that will be SWEET! It's crazy how fast time flies by! Today is my last P-day because next monday, I'll be in San Jose! Crazy stuff! 

HEY. Special Shout-out to my little (but bigger brother) Dill on his mission call to the Ukraine! He's gonna kill it out there! Proud of you man! 3rd missionary from the Stott fam. 

Well, thank you everyone as always, for your love and support! Keep those prayers coming please! 

Pura Vida!
-Elder Stott 

No comments:

Post a Comment