Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 101 - An Uphill Battle

Hey everyone! 

As always, hope everything is super awesome up in the States or wherever you are! It's nice an chilly here in San Ramos.

I got my package this week two! It was sick! I loved it!! Special shoutout to Mom, Dad, Aunt Karen (Poopsie) and Carson for my awesome gifts! 

(If you're on a mobile device, click on the pics) 

My week was a pretty good one and it flew by! On Wednesday, I completed 23 months in my mission which is super freaking crazy because I feel like I maybe have 10 months or something like that haha. Really weird. 

We headed to Consejo de Liderazgo so that was pretty good. President always gives super awesome advice for now in the mission, as well as after. Prepping for life and all that good stuff! Like always, I played piano but I love playing the Mission Hymn here and especially in Consejo - you can always feel so much power! It's cool because my name is on the mission hymn sheet music :) haha

This week I did divisions with an area called Pital - it's really really far from where I live, so I spent the whole day traveling. There in Pital, they grow a TON of pineapple - a family gave me one! And they always send it all to the States. It's funny because pineapple costs like 2 dollars each, but you'd expect it to be cheaper haha. In an area of missionaries nearby, there's a TON of HUGE hills - I tried to take some pictures, but they still look small. The hills are huge and they suck to climb haha. 

"If you are on the right path, it will always be uphill" - Henry B. Eyring

Other than that, it was a good week! There was a cool rainbow in Pital so I took a picture of that too! 


Not a whole lot of baptisms for our little area this month, so we are working for February now. 

Thank you everyone for the prayers and support! 
I love all you guys! 
Pura Vida! 

- Elder Stott

More views from my rooftop. It's a good place for pictures.



Say hello to my little friend

No comments:

Post a Comment