Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 91 - Sushi and a Song

Hey fam! What's cracking?!
Haha this week was a pretty great one! To end it great, you have to start great. So, obviously we ate sushi! The presentation was alright but it tasted good. And I found my tuna nigiri! (it's my favorite kind that's on the right side)


Chino about to eat a Wasabi ball
We also went to San Jose for leadership council meeting which was really spiritual and fulfilling. I learned tons and I'm stoked to be able to put all I learned into practice in my life and with the zone as well. I was able to see some people that are really good friends the night before over in San Jose (we have to travel the night before because it's a bus ride of 5+ hours). So it was fun :)







My companion, Elder Lopez (Chino), is dying! He has more than 24 months and he'll hit 25 here soon! He's a good missionary but in few words, his ending! So I'll be riding his tail!
Noooot much else to talk about this passed week! But I've been feeling really thankful lately for the opportunity to serve here in Costa Rica. Missionaries aren't always the most welcomed people here but I love everyone here! I love the language as well, something that I never thought would happen. Most of all, I love this Gospel and my Savior. I don't know what I would do without both in my life. And that's why I'm still here! Helping people come to feel the love our Heavenly Father has for us. No matter how far we stray from the path, The Savior is always inviting us to come back and walk with him :)
I love all you guys! Thank you for the love and support! Happy November!
Over and out,

- Elder Stott

Me and Regina Luna Calderon - mama of an awesome family

No comments:

Post a Comment