Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Week 49 - Mmmm....Mystery Meal


Hey everyone!

Hope everyone had an awesome week!

My week was super duper long, but it was good. We had semana sacrificio or sacrifice week. We basically go out super early and start preaching the gospel to everyone we can talk to.

One time I got so excited to talk to a guy something switched inside me and I started speaking English. Haha it was kinda like the Spanish mode that Buzz Lightyear got switched to in Toy Story but the other way around. Well the guy thought it was super funny and he invited us to come back. So whatever happened, I guess it worked haha!

Man, it's been flippin' hot here! I feel like I'm back in Guanacaste now... But it's just something you get used to. Things have been good in the office because we haven't been there yet!   haha  We'll head there this week again and start grinding again. RISE AND GRIND BABY! - That's been my saying this month every morning. I scared my companion once because I yelled it haha. It's my mantra.

Well, not much else happened this week. I did make my companion laugh so hard that CEREAL came out of his nose. Now THAT, was funny. I recorded a funny video of Elder Black and I too so I'll try to pop that on Dropbox this week - coming soon!

Ate something interesting. I'll let you guys guess what.

Well, I love you guys all so much! Thank you for all the support and prayers.

Stay fly,

Pura Vida

Elder Stott 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment