Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Week 48 - Steak makes me happy


Good morning Vietnam!

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a sick week this week!

Speaking of getting sick, guess whose turn it was? You betcha, this guy haha. It wasn't all too bad just a quick two-day cold but it was rough haha. Hit a good ol 104.5 fever again with some body aches but that's when you just gotta keep on grinding! 

This week was a good week. We had a mission leadership meeting with all the ZL, Sister Training Leaders, AP's and Secretaries. Man, does President Laboreal know how to give a capacitacion. The whole thing was 7 hours long but it was awesome. He taught about obedience and how we can all improve the mission together.

We've been working like crazy in the office as well... Three time this week we didn't get back into our area until 8:30. That's barely enough time for a quick lesson so it's been a little rough. But, I LOVE working with Presidente.  I love him - he's such an inspired and loving man.

I found a cool headband thing so I decided to model it.

We got invited to go eat with a gringo family that was visiting Central America (the dads served in the Central American Mission - they're old haha) and we went to a freakin sweet Peruvian restaurant. I got a steak with seafood on top. It was the best steak and only steak *tear rolls down cheek*, that I've had in a long, long time. And they had this hot sauce that made my tongue go completely numb so that was pretty cool. I'll try to get the group picture on DBox soon.   

Nothing much else happened this week. But we are getting geared up for Semana Sacrificio here this coming week. It's gonna be a long but successful week. 

Thank you all for all the support and prayers in my behalf! Enjoy that snowy weather because it's 90 degrees here today.... haha

Hasta la vista babay!
Pura Vida,

Elder Stott

 

A little fun in the office.  I love this job!

No comments:

Post a Comment