Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, February 5, 2015


 
I can go the distance
Well everyone this is it!  I’m getting set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints tonight.  This means I won’t have my phone or any social media for the next 2 years. 

If you would like to contact me, please email me!  I’d love to hear from you:  joshua.stott@myldsmail.net and will also have a blog:  elderjoshuastott.blogspot.com. 

I’m so incredibly excited to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of Costa Rica and I know without a doubt that it is true. 

If you’d like to send me a package or a letter, my MTC address for the next 6 weeks is:
Elder Joshua Douglas Stott
MAR17 CRA-SJO
2009 N 900 E Unit 141
Provo, UT  84602

And with that, hasta luego and see you guys in two! ¡Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment