Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 62 - Staying in Santo Domingo!

Hey everyone!
Hope all is going well! I officially don't have changes/transfers so I'll be here in Santo Domingo for another month and a half! Woohoo - means we should have some more baptisms here soon AND I'll get even more spoiled by my tico landlord-grandparents!


Nothing very new down in here in good old in Santo Domingo, Heredia, Costa Rica! Still pretty toasty and hot but that's just part of the deal down here.
Today I got to play a 12 string guitar which is one of my favorite intstruments ever - it sounds soooo good. And elder Vorwaller slayed it on the drums - we'll have to start a band here soon haha ;)
I should finally be getting my package today so I'm stoked for that!
We have a bunch of people who are progressing and planning on coming to church this week which I'm super stoked for. One mother that we're teaching here has lots of doubts so that's been tricky.... She's had some really really good questions, but we're praying that she just keeps praying and reading the scriptures.. It really doesn't matter how many doubts we have, we just have to keep going! Gotta move in the right direction!
Well, more next week!
Love all you guys, keep pushing forward, the church is true!
PURA VIDA PAPAAA

Elder Stott

No comments:

Post a Comment