Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Week 53 - Excited to teach

Hey y'all! 

Hope everyone is doing super good! This week was definitely a better one for me that's for sure!

But still, not a whole ton happened this week...

We did do a huge cleaning of our house - it's the biggest in the mission and all the missionaries that go home always leave a bunch of crap so it's nice to finally have it cleaned. So that's cool.
 

I'm borrowing a cool acoustic-electric guitar as well from Elder Black so I've been able to jam a little.

The area's been good - we're getting ready for another sacrifice week so I'm excited for that! We're hoping to find a lot of people who are ready to hear and accept the gospel. Mostly, I'm just excited to teach the people about Jesus Christ. It's my favorite thing to do because it's amazing to watch people's faces light up when they understand how much they are loved by Him!

So this guy let me try on his police uniform shirt :)
Well, I'll make sure to write more next week! 

Have a great week! Love all of you guys

Pura Vida, 

Elder Stott :)

No comments:

Post a Comment