Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 10 - Not feeling so great

Hey everybody, 

As far as this week, it was the longest and most difficult I think I have ever experienced. Before I start, I don't want anyone to worry because I know that the Lord will bless me soon!So I'll be fine, I promise :)

So on Thursday, my feet started to ache really bad. I thought it was the shoes or something so I just "put my shoulder to the wheel" and kept going. Later in the day, I was exhausted and had no clue as to why.. And by nighttime, I had the worst headache ever and had chills and muscle aches everywhere. I went home a little early and checked my temperature. I had a 105.1 degree fever.. so I immediately took a shower and some NyQuil and when to bed. The next morning on Friday I felt a tiny-bit better and most of the fever was gone but I still had all the aches and the headache. And once again my fever got worse throughout the day and was a 104.8 when I went home and checked. The next day (Saturday) was almost exactly the same except for I asked for a blessing. And then Sunday and now today are exactly the same too. I have been taking huge but safe doses of ibuprofen and acetaminophen but they don't really help. 

Turns out I have a mix of a sinus infection, respiratory infection and pneumonia. Pshh, get a load of the mother-of-all bombs haha. The whole time though, I have been working as hard as I can, it's just that I have little-to-no energy and anything other than water upsets my estomicho :( There's a light and the end of the tunnel because I started taking a super heavy antibiotic so hopefully that blast any bug to smithereens haha. 

So like I said, please don't worry, I could just use some extra prayers! 

Oh and to add insult to injury, our power went out yesterday so our stove, hot water and fridge doesn't work so I'm praying really hard for two things now haha.

Always happy but never satisfied!
Elder Joshua Douglas Stott 


Remember, you are always greater than your circumstances! Sorry this was so short, it'll be longer next week and I promise there will be pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment